Friday 12 May 2017

Location

Location


I choose a park, which had a good view a good view of Enfield the park shows the building surround the park and a river. The park had trees without leaves since it was winter when I went to take my image. Behind the trees there is flats which are clearly visible when you on the hill.  
To get there you will need to take the you will need to take the 313 bus from Royal British Legion to King Head Hill Seward Stone road and walk to the next stop and take the 215 to Ridgeway park.



I like the fact that there is river, trees and building all in one image, since I have to go outside on problem we might encounter is the weather or the park being too crowded. I plan to overcome the weather problem by checking the weather to make sure it wouldn’t rain. But this might bring in a bigger crowd because people are likely to go a park on a sunny day, I will overcome this problem by going to a section were there isn’t a crowd.

The location relate with hip-hop because it is conventional for hip-hop artists to being in fun bright places. My sub-genre which is rap, related to my location since rappers are known to stay parks are referee it as ‘chill zone’ making it conventional.  

No comments:

Post a Comment