Friday 12 May 2017

Proposal

Proposal
The genre

For my magazine I chose the genre hip hop because it is one of the most popular genre in this day and age with the music industry meaning it is going to be interested when buying my magazine. Therefore, my magazine is going to be impressive as it will be entertaining a large rang of people.

Target audience

The main target audience for my genre is going to be aim at any gender between the ages 12 to 30, it will be aimed at people who are black or have black backgrounds and the counties its aim at most is places that speak English. This is because of the target audience find it entertaining to listen to hip-hop as it makes them happy because usual the lyrics are usually about thing they enjoy, in fact it makes people in their 20s feel their still teenagers.  This is the reason people from the ages 12 to 30 listen to hip hop, which is also why people in English speaking it as they relate to the music the most. 
In socio-economics the main target audience is usually middle class people, who have stable jobs or have parents who do. Due to the fact that they experience most of the good thing hip hop star experience like having a crush on someone at school. This means my audience usually see the hip hop starts as their role models meaning when they see a hip-hop star on a magazine they would almost instantly be interested to read all about it. However, the older range of the target audience might not be interested although there are fans which could be a problem since they might be budgeting.
Overall the target audience is hip-hop fans because they are usually wealth people who wouldn’t mind buying a magazine since they have dispensable money. The secondary target audience would be mature adults as they are also fans that have been listening to hip-hop ever since they were young.

Title of my magazine.

The title I have chosen to put on my magazine is “BaZe”. I chose this title due to the fact that it looks like it is saying base, which is ironic because the magazine is about music. This means that fans would look at it and smile because they would thing its funny that base it written wrong. The capital B and Z are there to grab the attention of the audience as hip hop uses large capital letters so it appeals to them a lot more

House style  

For my masthead font type that I will be using being font “sweet sensations” due to the fact that it looks most like a hip-hop title as it is most commonly used, this meaning the audience could more appreciate it a bit more since it is appealing to them. The font that I will be using for my cover lines is “sugerpunch” this is because it is the most simply one when it comes to this genre. This means that reader would see it clearly as it is easy to read and it also looks like it is hand draw which is likely to be more impressive.  The font which I have used for my main body text is going to be “western bang bang” it is very clear and unique and would surprise the audience in good as this font type is clear and uses bold letters meaning the letter would stand out all by themselves.

Main cover line:

My main cover line of my magazine is going to be about a new sensation who has just started his hip-hop clearer at a very young age. It will talk about how he made it out from his neighborhood full of roadmen and unsuccessful people.
Addition cover line:

I am going to write about an interview with J Cole and how he came back into the hip hop industry after not releasing a huge hit for a while and what motivated him.

No comments:

Post a Comment